Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 234

Thread: Xel's Game Progress Topic Version 2.1

  1. #161
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    You got Yasha? You sux0r! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Need a Sange to amek S&Y? I might have one

  2. #162
    Inactive Member Templar Zeratul's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll give you 2 God/Powers for it! LOL, but no seriously, I want to try to find Sange by myself so I can have the legit pair!

  3. #163
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    You ever quit PSO, you givign me that crap1!

    But it probably wont' be too long til Yasha's duped to hell and back, so I'd trade it while it's stillw roth stuff now lol

  4. #164
    Inactive Member Templar Zeratul's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Naaa....I'm gonna happily keep my Legit one.

  5. #165
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I might be getting a Guld XD

  6. #166
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wow i wish i knew what this all meant

  7. #167
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They're talking about PSO stuff

  8. #168
    Inactive Member Daigotsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT OCB: I think that is the only way you can get the plates. Who do you use in your party?

  9. #169
    Inactive Member Templar Zeratul's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    PSO stuff peoplez sorry

  10. #170
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Make a thread for it! in my board i have an entire forum (still to be used...) about PSO, seens that people don't like it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •